Mass Demonstration to protest
The Benton Harbor Police Department
March 1, 2014 March: Starts at 11am
Start at Benton Harbor
City Hall to the Courthouse
Press Conference starts at
Karrington Penny must have
A NUMBER OF Black groups, Churches and Community activist along with the Black
Autonomy Network Community Organization (BANCO) will be protesting the Benton Harbor Police Department to represent the best interest of the community. The issues range from poor police service, destruction of the black family and extraordinary high incarceration rate of black residents in Benton Harbor. The Benton Harbor Police Department is out of touch with the black community.
The Benton Harbor Police Department has targeted the black community amd must quit endorsing destructive and unfair behavior by the police department.
The only words that can define the gross negligence of the Benton Harbor Police Department are betrayal.
The Benton Harbor Police Department is corrupt from the top to the bottom. We do not believe the police department has ever been concern with serving and protecting black people in the community.
- We are demanding Justice for Karrington Penny;
- We are demanding a complete investigation of the murder of Karrington Penny;
- We are demanding the removal of Det. Wes Smigielski from Benton Harbor Police Department;
- We are demanding an investigation into Timothy (Bulldog) Allen, Toby Williams, Williams Edward Hurse, Dewayne Flowers, Eric McGinnis, and many others;
- We are demanding the Benton Harbor Police Department be dissolved, because they do not serve the black community.
Rev Edward Pinkney
Pinkney to Pinkney show
Every Sunday at 5 pm eastrn time
Burn Baby Burn
Burn all NAACP MEMBERSHIPS CARDS