- "Pinkney Vows to Keep Working for Benton Harbor, Defeat Charges"
by John Anthony La Pietra (via IMC)
- "Michigan Pastor Who Fights for the Poor Is Arrested" by Sandy Reid. May 2005 (via IMC)
- "Supporters rally to defend pastor who fights for the poor" by Rich Capalbo and Sandy Reid. June 7, 2005 (via IMC)
- May Press Release
- "'No Justice No Peace' - Benton Harbor And The Two Americas" by Paul Street; June 30, 2003 (via ZNet)
- "A Study of Racism and Poverty in Berrien County" by Lorenzo Komboa Ervin, June 28, 2003 (via IMC)
- "The Whitewashing of the Whirlpool Corporation"
- Other info of interest