Monday, August 08, 2005


The Bible teaches us to first take care of ourselves and then attend to the organization of god,which the holy ghost has made you overseer of. The ideology is simple. The reality is, if you don`t take care of yourself first, when you getinto trouble the organization may not be able to take care of you.

I have never seen a more graphic illustration of this than I LEARNED WHILE RIDING ONE OF THE AIRLINES. It is the custom of the flight atttendants to get up and announce as the airplane begins to ascend that, should it start to depressurize, you are to reach up and pull the mask down and put it on your face first and then attend to your organization. The reason she says the priority is you first, is not to say you are more valuable than the child or the organization, but to say that, if a crisis should occur, you will be able to help the child or the organization, but the child or the organization may not be able to help you. Be careful leaders, that you don`t put the mask on the wrong face. The city of Benton Harbor has placed the mask on the wrong face.

What the residents of Benton Harbor have done is place the mask on the wrong face. Whirlpool is a bloodsucker - they have sucked the life out of Benton Harbor residents, buying buildings for less than market value, operating a billion dollar corporation almost tax free by using the city and the people of Benton Harbor.

Whirlpool and Cornerstone Alliance, a subdivision of Whirlpool, own more property than the city of Benton Harbor in Benton Harbor. Cornerstone Alliance has taken over 70 percent of the lake front property and land. The goal is to take control of the remaining 30 percent and change the name to Harbor Town.

The Berrien County Courthouse: bloodsuckers. Benton Harbor has the highest rate of residents in prison per-capita for non-violent crime than anywhere in the country. Berrien County has the highest rate of juveniles tried as adults in the state. The people of Benton Harbor have survived abuse and forced confessions, tribunals without lawyers, isolations and humiliation in the Berrien County system. It is hard to believe that in the year 2005 we have a county in Michigan with a legal system this antiquated and this racist. What is harder to believe is that no one at the state level is taking any action to remedy the situation.

The Berrien County law enforcement agencies: bloodsuckers. There have been five murders by the Berrien County law enforcement agencies that we know of. McGinnis and Rudy were murdered by the same officer. He was then promoted to the department of corrections for his fine work killing two black males. Rice was murdered by a Benton Harbor police officer and nothing was ever done. Terrance [T-SHIRT]SHURN AND Arthur Partee were murdered by Benton Township police. The report around Benton Harbor is that the unsolved murders of four women was done by police officers.

Under former chief of police Sam Harris's watch, there were more than 30 citizen police brutality complaints in one week. The complaints were destroyed. We the people have placed the mask on the wrong face.

I have a dream that one day even the city of Benton Harbor and the county of Berrien, a city, a county, and a state swelling with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream.